Cultural and Biological Services
Put our archaeological and biological compliance support services to work.
Semper Environmental provides full-service archaeological and biological support services, including planning documents, field surveys, and reporting, for any environmental or construction project.
Cultural and Biological Support Services
Surveys and assessments:
- Archeological surveys
- Vegetation and Faunal surveys
- Cultural visual assessments
- Biological/Ecological site assessments
- Resource assessments
- Ecological risk assessments
Documents and compliance:
- NEPA Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Agreement documents
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106 compliance
- Wetland delineation and compliance
Vegetation, ecology, and habitat monitoring
Environmental Assessment, Archaeological and Biological Surveys for a new water pipeline in the West Desert
Semper Environmental is providing full-service NEPA support to a commercial ranching client to construct a water pipeline network on remote BLM land in Utah.
We Can Help
Let us help guide you and keep you in compliance on your next project. Reach out and engage Semper’s archaeological and biological experts by contacting us today.