Semper Environmental responds with science-based, innovative and exceptional performance to achieve our client’s goals. We help our clients by bringing a deep engagement and commitment to every project. Our approach to explore, investigate, comprehend and communicate all aspects of a project leads to a higher level of understanding for all stakeholders, resulting in cost savings through conflict-free progress and concurrence.
Semper Environmental was founded with the goal of providing technical expertise and project execution in environmental investigation and remediation with a focus on groundwater, soil and soil vapor-related contamination, and military munitions. Our core values of Quality, Integrity, Professionalism, and Safety are the underpinning of our organization. They are the principals by which we work, communicate, collaborate, and succeed.
Semper Environmental is CVE Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICAL CONSULTING
• Project Management, Project Planning/Plan Review, Technical Report Preparation and Review, Conceptual Site Models and Interpretation, and Technical Presentations
• RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act), CERCLA (Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act), NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act), and MMRP (Military Munitions Response Program)
• Groundwater, Soil, Soil Vapor, and Military Munitions Contamination
FIELD SAMPLING AND LABORATORY ANALYSES
• Sampling of Soil, Soil Gas, Groundwater and Air
• Monitoring Wells: Drilling, Installation, Development, and Sampling
• Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Field Teams
• Geophysical Surveys
• Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
• Biological and Cultural Resources Surveys
• Aerial Photography, Terrain Surveys, and Site Mapping